Organic Extraction Technician
This is a unique opportunity to join our close-knit team at the USDA Organic Certified facility in Missoula, Montana.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plan options
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off (personal & sick)
- Ten paid holidays a year
- Monday-Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday 7:30am – 1:30pm
- Weekends off!
- Experience in Chemistry, Biology, or related field a plus
- Understanding of the principles chemistry
- Experience with simple distillation and crystallization
- Operational ability with common scientific laboratory equipment
- Ability to work on several requests simultaneously, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality
- Convert cannabinoid raw materials into high quality, food safe oils and water dispersible products.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product transfer and product packaging procedures.
- Conduct visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Socati specifications.
- Record and monitor process conditions to ensure compliance to standard operating procedures.
- Weigh, data record, and batch track throughout the process.
- Ensure the production space is clean and sanitized following specific daily, weekly and quarterly procedures.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE): goggles, gloves, lab coats, respirator are worn as necessary.
- Occasional work with potentially hazardous solvents
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact candidates under consideration for the position.
Socati is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age national origin, ancestry, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.