Socati’s Chief Revenue Officer, Mark Elfenbein spoke with Hemp Industry Daily about how hemp and CBD companies can position themselves and their products to reach retail customers. Elfenbein told readers that retailers are looking for increasing variety and customization in their products, including hitting a variety of price points for consumers. “Where it used to be just two high-end brands selling the same product for the same price four months ago, now you have 10 to 15 brands that are being offered, each with maybe three SKUs,” he said.
- Socati Introduces Private Label CBD Coffee Sweetener, Brightener
- Socati intros single-serve CBD-infused coffee brightener, sweetener
- Socati debuts new line of CBD-infused products for the hot beverage industry
- Socati unveils CBD-infused products for hot drinks
- Socati’s Vanilla Brown Sugar-Flavored Powder Dissolves in Hot Beverages